Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shaving The Night Before An Interview

Gospel of the Ninth Sunday in Ordinary Time


Not everyone who says Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven.
Many will say to me that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name drive out demons in your name perform many miracles in your name? I will declare to them, I have never known: depart from me, you evildoers.
then who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on rock. The rain fell, the floods came, the winds blew and beat upon that house, and it did not fall, it was founded on the rock.
everyone who hears these words of mine and not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand. The rain fell, the floods came, the winds blew and beat upon that house, and it fell, and great was its fall. " (7.21 to 27 Mt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment